Date(s) - 25/07/2018
9:00 am - 10:30 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
Categories No Categories
PKF Hamilton won the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Xero Accounting
Partner of the year for 2016 and are holidng free seminars to
share our knowlege to help you improve your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial
confidence and clarity to small business owners and their
advisors in real time. Features of Xero include:
• Easy to use – designed for business owners, not
• Automatic bank feeds – no more manual importing of
• Live data – ability to get a real time view of how your
business is doing.
• Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device
with an internet connection.
This seminar will include:
• Introduction to Xero
• Bank Reconciliations
• Creating and sending invoices & statements
• Reporting – GST, profit & loss, cash flow
• An opportunity for specific questions
The seminar will be faciliated by Emma Sanford, Chelsea
Connell and Mel Marnane, Accountants at PKF Hamilton.
Be in quick as there is a strictly limited number of places.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Bookings are closed for this event.