Date(s) - 17/08/2018
8:00 am - 10:00 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
The sessions that shows you how to sell more at higher prices.
Are you sick of discounting and selling product for less than what it’s worth? Perhaps you’re a retailer who reluctantly has ‘sales’ to boost revenues or maybe you’re sick of putting in tenders that are just decided on the bottom figure on the last page. Are you sick of that yet? If so come along and find out how the most profitable businesses do things differently.
In this session you will learn:
- Strategic pricing and how to use it to increase margins.
- How a sales process that adds value can add value to your bottom line.
- What to look for in a successful salesperson.
- How to win a tender before it’s closed.
- How to charge more than your competitors and sell more as a result.
This seminar will be facilitated by Matt Fitzsimmons. Matt is a Waikato based business coach, author and strategist, and has more than 8,000 hours experience working directly with business owners and senior management teams to drive performance excellence. Matt has a proven methodology that delivers results. His talks and seminars are informative, fun and engaging.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
Bookings are closed for this event.