- This event has passed.
Xero for Beginners – Online Webinar
June 20 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
PKF Kendons – Wellington, part of the PKF New Zealand Network who are the 2022 Xero National Partner of the year, are holding a free Xero seminar to share our knowledge to help you improve your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial confidence and clarity to small business owners and their advisors in real time. Features of Xero include:
- Easy to use – designed for business owners, not accountants.
- Automatic bank feeds – no more manual importing of data.
- Live data – ability to get a real time view of how your business is doing.
- Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device with an internet connection.
This seminar will include:
- Introduction to Xero
- Bank Reconciliations
- Invoicing & Debtor Control
- Bills & Creditor Control
- Reviewing and Finalising GST Returns
- An opportunity for specific questions
This session will be run virtually via Microsoft Teams and will be facilitated by accountants from PKF Kendons – Wellington. A link to join the webinar will be sent out a few days prior to the event.
If you would like to attend in-person rather than online, please click on the ‘Events’ tab above and register for the in-person session instead.
We look forward to seeing you at the session.
Your friendly Xero Team at PKF Kendons – Wellington.