- Designation: Director
- Company: PKF Hamilton
- Phone: +64 7 839 2107 ext:704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison is an Advisory Partner with PKF Hamilton Ltd having joined following the merger of Accountants on London Ltd and BDO Waikato Ltd.
Alison started her career in the accounting industry in Wanganui before completing her university studies at Massey University. She then moved to Chartered Accountancy in Wanganui prior to heading to London to do her OE where she worked for two years, including a year-long assignment with British Rail.
Alison has almost 30 years of experience as a Chartered Accountant and has built up a loyal client base consisting of private commercial and farming clients and Not-for-Profit organisations.
Alison’s specialist area of expertise are
- Business Advisory
- Management Accounting Services
- Budget and Cashflow forecasting
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Family Trusts
Alison is a proactive advisor who enjoys developing strong relationships with her clients. Her skills include working with small to medium commercial, farming and Not-For-Profit organisations providing management and financial accounting advice to improve systems, accountability and growth.
Within the community Alison is currently on the board of several local and national Not-For-Profit organisations and is a volunteer for other local community organisations.
Qualifications and Memberships
- CAANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
- ACIS (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator’s)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)