Steven is the Corporate Finance Partner at PKF Hamilton and also has a large Business Advisory client base whom he works closely with.
Steve’s journey started working in the family business in Taranaki before moving to the Waikato to purchase his own business. After selling in 2003, Steve went back to university to complete his Degree and found a home if what was then BDO Waikato (now PKF Hamilton).
Steven’s parallel business experience outside of Chartered Accountancy space allows him to assist and advise clients on a wide range of business issues, not limited to accounting and finance matters. Steve has the practical business acumen and experience to make a difference in your business or transaction.
Key Assignments & Client Base
- Capital raising and acquisition advice for investment group
- Succession planning and execution for a 3rdgeneration engineering business
- Valuation engagements across a wide range of industries
- Advisory services and transaction management for merger of businesses
- Working with a number of clients in the medical sector
Areas of Expertise
- Management and financial accounting advice
- Transaction advisory (Mergers, Acquistions, Business sales)
- Business and strategic planning
- Business Advisory Services
- Management Accounting Services
- Capital Raising
- Governance improvement
Qualifications & Memberships
- BBS (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant (NZICA)