Date(s) - 29/05/2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
PKF Hamilton are previous winners of the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Xero Accounting Partner of the year award. We regularly hold seminars to share our knowledge to help you improve your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial confidence and clarity to small business owners and their advisers in real time. Features of Xero include:
- Easy to use – designed for business owners, not accountants.
- Automatic bank feeds – no more manual importing of data.
- Live data – ability to get a real time view of how your business is doing.
- Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device with an internet connection.
This seminar is for Charities and Not-for-Profit organisations. It will focus on:
- Custom reporting & tracking
- Bank reconciliations
- Creating and sending invoices and statements
- An introduction to Xero
- An opportunity for specific questions
The seminar will be facilitated by accountants from PKF Hamilton.
We look forward to seeing you there.