Date(s) - 17/06/2020
9:00 am - 10:15 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
PKF Hamilton previously won the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Xero Accounting Partner of the year award and are holding free seminars to
share our knowledge to help you improve your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial confidence and clarity to small business owners and their advisors in real time. Features of Xero include:
- Easy to use – designed for business owners, not accountants.
- Automatic bank feeds – no more manual importing of
- Live data – ability to get a real time view of how your
business is doing.
- Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device
with an internet connection.
This seminar will include:
- Introduction to Xero
- Bank Reconciliations
- Creating and sending invoices & statements
- An opportunity for specific questions
The seminar will be facilitated by accountants from PKF Hamilton.
Please note, these seminars will have a maximum of 10 participants. This will enable everyone to social distance. We will require you to record your contact tracing details in the foyer and use the hand sanitiser provided. If you are sick, we ask that you do not attend.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
This event is fully booked. If you would like to be added to our waitlist, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.