Date(s) - 17/09/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
We all assume when our kids go to an activity, service or organisation, they will be safe. However, there have been lots of cases in the media recently exposing unsafe people as having gained access to children via organisations or exploiting their positions within organisations.
If you work with children or want to make sure the organisations your kids go to are safe, this presentation for you! Holistic Safeguarding will provide you with an insight into the fundamental measures that can help safeguard your organisation from unsafe people and exploitation. You will be guided through –
- How unsafe people try to exploit organisations and children
- The safeguarding solutions that can help to prevent your organisation from being exploited.
- How your organisation can create a safeguarding culture.
- Services and resources that can help you in taking these safeguarding solutions forward.
This seminar will be facilitated by Kim Dickinson, Safeguarding and Protection Consultant, Holistic Safeguarding.
Bio – Kim Dickinson, Safeguarding and Child Protection Consultant, Holistic Safeguarding
Kim Dickinson is the person behind Holistic Safeguarding. Kim holds a significant portfolio supporting a range of organisations and sectors with their safeguarding and child protection responsibilities. It was Kim’s work with offenders in correctional facilities that initially influenced Kim moving into child protection. This background, along with Kim’s significant multi-agency experience, means Kim has excellent knowledge and skills in supporting organisations and sectors with safeguarding solutions. Kim is passionate about organisations receiving tailored support to help protect themselves as well as the children they serve. Hence Holistic Safeguarding focusing on – Safeguarding You to Safeguard Children.
- When: Thursday 17 September 2020
- Time: 7.30-8.30am – Presentation, 8.30-9.00am – Networking and light refreshments
- Where: PKF Hamilton, 1026 Victoria Street, Hamilton
Bookings are closed for this event.