Date(s) - 15/04/2021
9:00 am - 10:15 am
PKF Hamilton Offices
Xero for Advanced Users – Online Version
PKF Hamilton, part of the PKF New Zealand Network who are the 2020 Xero National Partner of the year, are holding a free Xero seminar to share our knowledge to help you improve your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial confidence and clarity to small business owners and their advisors in real time. Features of Xero include:
- Easy to use – designed for business owners, not accountants.
- Automatic bank feeds – no more manual importing of data.
- Live data – ability to get a real time view of how your business is doing.
- Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device with an internet connection.
This seminar will include:
- Advanced Bank Reconciliation
- New Invoicing & Repeating Invoicing
- Batch Payments & Repeating Bills
- Expense Claims
- Tips & Tricks to speed up your time spent on Xero
- An opportunity for specific questions
The seminar will be facilitated by accountants from PKF Hamilton.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
Bookings are closed for this event.